What is it?
Scene Shortcut is a utility to make switching between multiple scenes simple and organized.
Optimized for Unity 5.3 Scene Manager, and backwards compatible for all other versions!
When working in projects with many scenes, it can be time consuming to traverse through folder structures to get to the scene you need to work on. This can become even more tedious when you have an initial "Loading" scene that needs to be loaded prior to the scene you are working in. We've all been there.
Each Scene Shortcut item has the option to open the scene, or play it directly! Saves you time and clicks. You can even setup a Default Scene, with a keyboard shortcut to run the scene. Great for initial game scenes, and eliminates the navigating around in the Project window.
- Organize your most frequently used scenes to get you quick access to each.
- Simple drag and drop interface.
- Enable a Default Scene with keyboard hotkey to open and start that scene.
- Open and Play controls on each scene let give you control to quickly get going on what you need right then with less waiting.
- Auto Save functionality for the scene you are navigating from.
- Persistent Scene List data between sessions.
Download Documentation (PDF)